Eid Azar – George Cortas – Joseph Chossein
Eid Azar/Yves Confuron: Agriculture engineer, winemaker and owner at Confuron-Cotetidot, Vosne-Romanée, Burgundy, France. Winemaker at Domaine de Courcel, Pommard, Burgundy, France. Awarded winemaker of the year by La Revue du Vin de France in 2014.
15-20000 bottles. First official vintage: 2014.
- Exploring the Lebanese terroirs
- All our wines are single estate
- All except the rose are single variety wines
- Picking up grapes at maturity
- Indigenous yeast
- Whole bunch fermentation
- No additives just a minimal amount of sulfite
- No filtration
- Long maceration of 3-5 weeks
- Aging for 2 years in cement and stainless